As avid climbers, surfers, mountain bikers, backpackers, and outdoorsmen, we accept injury as a right of passage and the inevitable consequence in the progression of our overall performance and exploring new places.
That progression almost always comes with a high incidence of skin damage (cuts, scrapes, wounds, rashes sunburn, insect-bites, burns etc.) and an acknowledged need for better solutions that are convenient to travel with, healthier and more effective then what’s currently out there.
The easiest way to think about our products are healthier, more effective versions of how someone would typically use Neosporin and Peroxide, but something that addresses many more indications. Aside from being a disinfectant on cuts and wounds, our same product also works like Aloe does for sunburn and After-Itch does for bug bites. Take a look at the slide in the attached deck that shows all the products that our 1 bottle replaces. Our one 3 oz. bottle covers the basic medical needs anyone would have when in a remote situation in the lightest way possible.
Lindsey, OAQ Founder review of BLDG ACTIV: BLDG ACTIVE is now my favorite product to keep in my pack. I’ve used it for cuts, blisters, rashes and even mosquito bites! I usually take a significantly longer time to heal from wounds than most other people and using traditional antibiotics are not an option for me. So I’m beyond happy to have found 1 product that I can use for everything! It’s not only more effective for wounds, it’s also more economical (and lighter) than carrying a variety of products.
What really makes our products unique is the fact that our main active ingredient is the same molecule (HOCL) our bodies naturally produces to kill bacteria, reduce inflammation and fight infection. People now have the ability to externally treat skin irritations the same way their body does internally. Below are some product / technology highlights:
- FDA approved technology for skin and wound repair use
- Clinically proven to help you heal faster
- All products are natural / non-toxic (safe for use around eyes and mouth) as well as antibiotic-free
- Kills 99.9 % of all bacteria within 15 seconds of contact
- Non-sensitizing / no sting (no more need for rubbing lime on coral reef cuts / wounds)
- Reduces inflammation
- Currently used in hospitals around the world
- Materials are all environmentally-friendly
- Works on a number of indications: Wounds, Scrapes, Cuts, Insect Bites, Sub-burn, burns and other skin irritations. (we are the WD-40 of skin and wound repair)
Top 5 uses:
FOLLOW BLDG ACTIVE Skin Repair on Instagram
LIKE BLDG ACTIVE Skin Repair on Facebook